Ringwood Centre Uniforms
The Ringwood centre uniform is the LAVic approved uniform. Athletes must wear either their centre top during each week of competition or a Ringwood club top (refer section below for more information). Athletes competing at Region or State level, including Cross-Country, must wear the LAVic approved RLAC Uniform top, otherwise they will be disqualified from competition. Please see the Uniform Co-ordinator to purchase a centre top. LAVic uniform requirements:
1. All uniforms must have the Coles patch sewn or attached to the uniform top above the LAVic logo
2. No unapproved branding or logos larger than 30mm x 30mm are allowed
3. If an undergarment is worn it must be plain and the same colour as the predominant colour of the uniform OR white
4. Leggings of any length may be worn EXCEPT in Race Walking events. Leggings must be plain and the same colour as Centre shorts OR beige. Plain black leggings may be worn in lieu of Centre shorts (any colour) for Cross Country and Road Relays (XCR) ONLY.
5. Shorts with pockets are not permitted
6. Footwear is compulsory for ALL athletes in ALL events. Footwear with blades or cleats made of hard plastic will not be acceptable.
7. Athletes must be wearing their LAVic chest patch (provided on registration)
Ringwood Centre Club tops (being phased out by 2025)
At RLAC there were five clubs that would compete as part of the Ringwood Little Athletics Centre. Due to an organic reduction of athletes, running five clubs under the Ringwood centre has created administrative overhead and is no longer practical. We are planning to officially close the five clubs by the 2025 season and at that time only Ringwood centre uniforms will be allowed.
RLAC Clubs Top Colour
Regional and Championship Events
Ringwood Centre uniform with the current LAVIC major sponsor must be worn when competing for Ringwood in Region and State Relays, Region and State Track & Field, Combined Events and in any Cross Country events.
Note: logos on shorts must be covered at these competitions. Shorts must be at least 10 cm (4 inches) above the knee. All undershorts ie bike shorts/skins must be black or skin coloured.