With the current wet weather we’re experiencing, and with a forecast of continuing rain through to tomorrow morning, it’s highly likely that competition will be cancelled.
As per Centre protocol, we will make this call by 7:45 am tomorrow, to give us every opportunity to proceed.
Please check our Facebook Page in the morning to see if we plan to proceed or cancel.
On another note, we will be without our Registrar this weekend, so please ensure you bring your patches with you as we won’t be able to print them off in the morning.
Finally, a quick reminder to families with U7 or U11 athletes it’s your weekend to help with either set up or pack down – many hands make light work. Those of you who can arrive early please do so for set up, and those able to hang back for as long as you can to help with packing up thy would be greatly appreciated.
Image thanks to Tomek Baginski