Combined Event Challenge
Saturday 14th January
Location: Proclamation Park
1-13 Sylvia Grove, Ringwood VIC 3134
Program Times: 8.45am to 12pm
Open to U6-U17 athletes competing in 5 pre-selected events.
Tradition of the Four Pillars:
The Four Pillars stands for the clubs who are invited to participate at the event – Doncaster, Box Hill, Nunawading and Ringwood (Four Pillars).
This year we would like to also welcome our guest club Kew Little Athletics Centre.
- All athletes must wear their patches
- Centre (or club) uniforms are required
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd athlete in each Age & Gender based on accumulated points
- Athletes must compete in all events and be financial to be eligible for trophies
- IAAF scoring system
- No protests allowed
- All centres will be allocated duties
- Final program provided closer to the event date
- Presentations held shortly after age groups complete all their events
- BBQ, Canteen and Coffee available.
- Strictly no dogs allowed!