Due to the expected unpleasant weather predicted for this Saturday, the committee has agreed to postpone this weekend’s planned 50th Anniversary Family Day.
We realise that this may impact some of you, and for that, we apologise. However, the safety and well-being of everyone involved is our highest priority, so we trust that you understand the reason for our decision.
The new date for this will now be Saturday 9th November, so be sure to pop this in your diaries and reminders.
As per normal protocol, the program for this week will remain the same, and a decision will be made at 8am Saturday morning whether or not to cancel