At Little Athletics, our emphasis is on Family, Fun & Fitness. Children can join with any level of skill or fitness. Ringwood also has a multi-class athlete group for athletes with disabilities. Children are encouraged to achieve personal bests (PB’s), giving each and every child the opportunity to continue to improve and earn bronze, silver and gold medals throughout the season.
One Week Free Trial
Interested in trying Little Athletics? We offer a one week free trial so you can give athletics out and make sure it is right for you. If you would like to try aths, please complete a registration using the ‘Register Now’ link to the right. When you get to the payment page, select ‘Submit Application Only’. From there, you just need to attend one of our competition days to give aths a try. Our season calendar is published on our website here.
- The Little Athletics Track and Field Season runs from October through March – athletes can start mid-season if you have missed the commencement of the season
- The Little Athletics Cross Country Season runs from April through August
- Saturday morning competition commences at 8:30am and completes for all athletes at 12:00pm (younger athletes may finish earlier). Older athletes have the opportunity to commence at 8:00am for additional events.
- Friday night competition starts at 5:30pm and runs until 9:00pm and usually coincides with a long weekend or weekend Region or State event
- Athletes must be at least five years old at the time of registration and we offer competition up to Under 16’s
- Our registration fees are $182 per athlete for a the 2019/20 Track and Field season, with family discounts available for multiple athlete registrations (fees are reviewed each season). This fee also covers the cost of our Cross-Country season.
- Athletes are required to purchase a top for their allocated team, priced at $35. Teams are generally decided by school attended – see our uniform volunteers to work our what team you are part of.
- Volunteering is critical to the running of a Little Aths competition – we ask all parents to volunteer at least every 2nd to 3rd week